The Total Recall remake and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days couldn't take down The Dark Knight from the top spot at the box office this weekend. Total Recall came in second with $26 million in it's opening weekend followed by Diary of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days in third with $14.7 million also in it's opening weekend. The Dark Knight Rises stayed strong in number one position with $36 million.
- The Dark Knight Rises $36 million
- Total Recall $26 million
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days $14.7 million
- Ice Age: Continental Drift $8.4 million
- The Watch $3.65 million
- Ted $5.4 million
- Step Up Revolution $5.3 million
- The Amazing Spider-man $4.3 million
- Brave $2.8 million
- Magic Mike $1.3 million
Readers, What movies did you see this weekend? Or were you busy watching the Olympics?