Are you getting the response you want from your marketing endeavours? Ensuring you are creating motivating calls to action and using them in your marketing efforts will help drive engagement and get the results you are looking for.
Check out these 6 tips to build better calls to action.
1. Use strong verbs. Your audience might be hesitant and need direction, give them the commands they need to make a decision. Examples: Sign Up Now, Today Only, Buy Now.
2. Indicate why viewers should care, give them a reason to take action. Whether it's saving money, or a special offer or tip, let them know what they can get by taking advantage of your offer.
3. Use typography and imagery to your advantage. Use visual interest to drive home your message with both the text and any imagery you use in your call to action. This includes graphics, and buttons.
4. Place your call to action wisely! Try to place it above the fold on your website. Don't hide it off in a corner somewhere, you want your call to action to be easily seen and accessed to get the most traffic.
5. Create a sense of urgency. Viewers may be tempted to sign up later, guess what? Later might never come! Encourage them to act now or miss out on your great opportunity.
6. Be concise. Do not throw a wall of text at your viewers, a call to action needs to be short and to the point.
What calls to action have you found to be most effective? Share them in the comments!