SEO might not be the first thing you think of when it comes to YouTube but it is an important consideration that when done right can help your video get more views. Here are 5 of our favorite YouTube SEO tips to get your videos more views.
1. List your Video Keywords and Tags. Do your research head over to Google's keyword tool and find the keywords you want to rank for first. Protip: Use YouTube's suggested search to help you find keywords
2. Use Keywords in your Video Name. Keywords aren't only good for tags, name your video appropriately, include keywords in your video name. This might be a very good time to use a long tail keyword string like "How to Increase Your Youtube Video Views".
3. Fill in your Video Description. When describing your video don't forget to include the keywords you have researched in your description as well.
4. Create Playlists. Playlists provide another avenue for your videos to get indexed and searched, they have the added benefit of keeping viewers eyes on your videos for a longer period of time.
5. Make Sharing Easy! Let your viewers help you promote your video! Let them share, comment, and rate the video. While you are at it, ask them to do it! They might not otherwise, so go ahead and ask for that like and favorite!
Do you have any other tips for increasing your video views on YouTube with SEO? Tell us about it in the comments!