Pinterest has announced the ability to verify the site on your profile. It's a simple task that will only take a few moments of your time but will add credibility to your account and defeat imposters! Here's a step by step guide to get your site verified.
1. Log in to Pinterest and go to settings. Scroll down to website. Enter your website here, there will be a button that says "verify your site" to the right. Click that button.
2. Pinterest will give you 3 directions to verify your site. Download the document provided in Pinterest's step 1.
3. Upload the document to the root folder of your website (or get your webmaster to do it for you).
4. Click "Click here" and Pinterest will verify your site.
5. Congrats! Your site is now verified!
You can now view your profile, it will look something like this.
So head over to Pinterest and get verified! Let us know easy getting verified was for you in the comments. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest.