Join me in helping the homeless! Individually we can make a difference, together we can make a change!
On a recent trip, I saw the reality of homelessness firsthand. It was so hard to see how some families and children are forced to live. I need to do something and was hoping you could help!
To start, I encourage you to learn more about The National Coalition for the Homeless. Visit their site to find out the state of homelessness in America, to donate towards the cause and see how you can influence change! You can also TEXT 85944 to donate $ 10 directly. It could happen to any of us! Together we can make a difference!
- Each year, 3.5 million people experience homelessness; 1.5 million are children
- 1 in 50 kids in America are homeless
- There are 770,000 homeless children enrolled in public education system
- 17% of the homeless population is considered “chronically homeless”
- 12% (67,000) of the homeless population are veterans